Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Movie Review - The Rum Diary

I love Johny Depp but I hate this movie it frustrates me even more when he is the producer this movie. From Pirates of Caribbean to The Rum Diary, as a movie producer he should be more sensitive on the script that he choose. The script represent a confuse journalist that is in search of adventure however the adventure or journalism or even a writers passion got washed away because of greed and a girl. The storyline gives me a hope of a good end however in the other hand it didnt happen at all. I know you movie goer must be  feeling the same as I am. Come on Mr Depp you can do better then this. Ill give 1 out of 5 stars, please don't watch this movie if you are expecting more from Mr. Depp. Oh by the way the Amber Heard is just another blonde babe in the movie, I'm sorry because she couldn't show more of her talent in this movie compared to Drive Angry along side Nicholas Cage.