Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Movie Review - Dark Shadows

I would say this movie is a 5out of 10, this movie suits for those who r just crazy for Johnny Depp, he is an undoubtedly a very good actor who can could carry an eccentric character like he does in his past movies. I find that his character "Barnabas Colljns", has similarity as Jack Sparrow in The Pirates of Caribbean, he cannot carry as a man who is in love, he fail to bring the emotion.  Tim Burton should push the limit so that we can see the different side of Depp.
Enough about Depp, what disappoint me was the continuity, seriously!!! its a disaster make up artist have failed to keep the continuity in the scene. I can even enjoy it, the blood on Barnabas shirt should have been a dried up blood, the color did trun brown it should be realistic even though its a fantasy movie. The story line was just what we expected and my god the ending is really bad, scriptwriter please do something about it.