Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Book review: Why Men Love Bitches

The book that I am reading is “Why men love bitches”, by Sherry Argov. To be honest I have only read quarter half of the book, so far what I have found that the writer have pointed out all the classic mistakes that women do in a relationship. It’s very motivational for women who are having trouble keeping their relationships, it may help by giving them ideas how to sustain a relationship in their next relationship or current relationship. Some of us may know all this little things that men doesn’t. When I read the book I was at an awe, because some of the mistakes I’ve made I was not aware off. Therefore, for those who are looking for motivation and self help to sustain a relationship, I suggest you to read it and for men who wants to understand women more please read it so you could at least be more thoughtful of your current girl. Emmy singing out muax!